blinkie

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One day at a time, sweet Jesus...

Happy Tuesday!  Today I decided to visit my favorite food blogs to find recipes to make every day.  Each time that I visit those blogs my comments contain words like yummy & yippee.  At some point I had to make the decision to actually try some of these dishes so in lieu of sending out my resume, which in 17 months has gotten me to the same place - blogging from my couch - I must keep my mind active by trying/learning new things.

So for the moment I've stopped stalking my local Hindu temples for new recipes.  And beginning tomorrow will be stalking/cooking from eatwritethink [formerly A Vegetarian In the Middle East], Peas Love Carrots, Live.love.eat and my new favorite Black Girl Chef's Whites.

I'm putting it off another day to budget, plan, shop and prep.  I will most likely choose each day what dish I'll make for which meal.  So in the spirit of Julie and Julia,  I'll sing me a little tune.  "One day at a time, sweet Jesus, that's all I'm asking of you. Lead me today, show me the way, one day at a ti-i-i-i-i-i-me!"

Of course, I'll be blogging about my progress.
AYP1501039 - Fingers in a peace sign
Peace out until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be authentic